Welcome to the Cornell University LSVRSP website.
Here you can find all the data and information from the Longitudinal Study of the Vocational Rehabilitation Services Program
(LSVRSP). The LSVRSP study, performed by Research Triangle Institute (RTI), followed and collected data on more than 8,500 vocational rehabilitation consumers over a period of three years through the process from application to closure and post-service outcomes.
An extensive amount of information was collected for this study including: demographics, entrance information, VR services obtained, consumer satisfaction and outcomes after the service.
You can immediately start browsing and learn more about the LSVRSP study and what is available on this site. Just follow the menu links on the left to:
- Download the user guide, instruments/codebooks, or published research
- Check out the Data File Navigator and learn more about all available variables and files
- Click here to learn more about who contracted the LSVRSP study, and the purpose of this website
Or you can register as a user on the left, and receive immediate permission to download:
- All the raw data files, codebooks, and individual instruments you need,
- Exchange ideas, material and information with other members of the LSVRSP research community
If you have any questions or problems with
the site please contact us
the Cornell LSVRSP Team at email@example.com.
For quotations using the data in your publications please use:
LSVRSP data courtesy of School of Industrial and Labor Relations, Cornell University Rehabilitation Research and Training Center (PED), www.lsvrsp.org (date of data download).